Florida Exam Prep for PSI: State Law Portion
Tried and Tested Learning Strategy to Successfully Pass the FL Real Estate Brokers Licensing Examination on the First Try!
You have taken the 72-hour prelicensing course OR through reciprocity to get your Florida real estate brokers license, but you need some extra practice to prepare you for the exam. It’s challenging to figure out what’s important to pass the licensing exam and stay consistent with practice, but you can overcome all this with an effective study plan & the right practice questions. Tristar Academy’s Real Estate Exam Prep will empower you to study the crucial aspects needed to pass the state licensing exam.
There is no national exam in Florida. State and national components of the real estate exam are offered in numerous states. You only need to retake the failed component if you fail any other portions. Florida does not operate like that. A single exam in Florida includes both state and federal law, along with concepts, practices, and math. If you don’t pass, you don’t pass.
A national practice test can be purchased from a variety of online test preparation providers. Don’t throw your money away. As it is NOT needed for the State of Florida.
The topics tested on in the Florida Real Estate Brokers Exam are;
- Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) regulations and procedures
- Florida license law, including license requirements and violations
- Florida agency law, including disclosure and fiduciary duties
- Florida real estate contracts, including lease and purchase agreements
- Real estate closings, including escrow procedures and title insurance
- Property management regulations
- Property valuation and appraisal in Florida
- Environmental and land use regulations in Florida
- Federal and state fair housing laws and regulations
- Florida real estate taxes and assessments.
The simple, tested, and easy-to-follow study plan will ensure you don’t get off track.
Here’s what’s included to help you nail the Florida Real Estate Brokers Exam:
- Tailored & timed practice tests that are specific to the Florida Real Estate Licensing Exam
- Proven to Work: Studying Tips & Test-taking Tricks
- Access to hundreds of categorized practice questions so you can handle any type of situation in your state examination.
You see, how we ensure that you pass in flying colors. So even if you gave up earlier or you’re someone planning to schedule your state exam, this exam prep is a must to start you on the path to successfully passing the State Exam for FL Real Estate Brokers!
The interactive practice tests will cover everything you need to know to pass your licensing exam. The best part?
They are online so you can study from the comfort of your couch or when you’re traveling. Even on your phone!
So, if you’re ready to seriously pass your Florida Real Estate Brokers Exam with confidence and deploy the battle-tested strategies then click the link above to get yourself started today.