Maryland Prelicensing for Real Estate Salespersons – 2 Weeks DAYTIME
- Learn A-Z Real Estate Principles & Practices with experts in the real estate field in 60-hours.
- Get tailored course instructions that are specific to the Maryland State Licensing PSI Exam
- Proven to Work: Studying Tips & Test-taking Tricks
- Step-by-Step Checklist for Obtaining Maryland Real Estate License
- Access All-In-On Exam Prep textbook ($50 Upgrade)
- Master 500 practice questions so you can handle any type of situation in your PSI examination
- Unlock a free bonus live Zoom session with one of our instructors (if you buy the All-In-One Exam Prep textbook)
|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 4:00pm (1-hour lunch break)||2 Weeks|
- All students must be 18 years of age or older.
- Meet the minimum education requirements of a GED or high school diploma or college diploma.
- Must have a valid social security number as well (this is needed for the state exam)
- Must fully complete the enrollment forms. We will email the students the enrollment forms to be filled out electronically.
- Tuition and registration fees must be paid at the time of enrollment and received no later than three (3) days before the first class.*#