DC & Maryland Real Estate License Renewal
- July 12, 2021
- Posted by: Tristar Academy
- Category: Real Estate Education
DC & Maryland Real Estate License Renewal Online
Obtaining your real estate license is not just a one-time thing. You will need to renew it regularly (usually every 1-2 years) to stay current and be licensed to practice in your state.
In many states, they require a certain amount of course hours for you to renew your license. Here is where continuing education courses come in. At Tristar Academy, we invite you not to see continuing education as a means only to get the credits but to keep abreast of the latest trends, marketing strategies, real estate laws, and much more.
On our site, we tell you everything about the continuing education requirements, how to renew a real estate license, and we offer you options in person and online real estate courses with their fees.
Renew Real Estate Salesperson License - MREC Continuing Education Requirements
DCRA & MREC License Renewal
Keep your strategy optimized and your sales skills current by staying on top of your continuing education as a real estate agent.
As we discussed earlier, take into account that no license is permanent, in all of them, you will have to complete real estate continuing education courses to continue with the privileges that the license gives you. Also, whether you work independently or under a company, you have to comply with all the laws of the state where you live and practice the profession.
The amount of time you spend on these courses, as well as their content, varies from state to state. You can take these courses in person or online through a state-recognized and accredited real estate school like Tristar Academy that is approved by the Maryland Real Estate Commission & District of Columbia Real Estate Commission.
Benefits - Maryland Real Estate License Renewal Online
Some of the advantages of obtaining your real estate license online courses include:
- Live Instructor – Our online real estate academy allows you to clarify all your doubts, we have the best instructors in the state available for you at Zoom. No self paces with tons of reading and tests!
- More affordable – Online classes can be less expensive than face-to-face classes, making a real estate license more affordable for many people.
- Time saving – Online education saves valuable hours for the student by not having to travel to get to a study center.
- Wide range of options – The online academic offer allows you to choose between CE courses and certificates of the most varied topics.
In summary, no matter where you plan to get your real estate license, you will need to take some types of pre-licensing courses.
If you want a quality real estate continuing educaton course to earn your CE credits, with good materials and good support from the instructors, join the best online real estate academy, Tristar Academy.