Real Estate Salesperson License Course Online
Developing a successful career as a real estate agent requires a path of persistence, learning, and the ability to deliver results. Starting your career with us means having these characteristics on your way as a real estate professional.
At Tristar Academy, we have a pre-licensing program “Maryland Principles & Practice of Real Estate” for future real estate professionals who know that, although this is a very demanding area, becoming a successful real estate agent can be less difficult than It seems if you have the organization and the right tools that Tristar Academy gives you.
Become a Real Estate Salesperson Agent
Our mission with this course is to provide to each student a solid understanding of the principles and practices of real estate in the State of Maryland in a safe, pleasant, and comfortable environment and to prepare those students to sit for the State of Maryland Real Estate Licensing Examination.
Get ready with the 60 hour approved course and take the PSI State Real Estate Salesperson Exam!
Get you real estate sales license in 4 steps:
- Complete & Pass the 60hr MD principles & practice real estate course for salesperson.
- Take the PSI state real estate exam.
- Complete the state application to get your license.
- Interview different real estate brokerages to find the best fit.
How to Get your MD Real Estate Salesperson License
The pre-licensing program, Maryland Principles, and Practices of Real Estate for Salespersons is designed to teach the student the basic fundamentals of real estate in order to pass the State Licensing Examination. Passing the State Licensing Examination allows the recipients to affiliate their license with a Broker of their choice and begin a career as a real estate agent.
Requirements for Real Estate Salesperson
- All students must be 18 years of age or older.
- All students must provide documentation or proof of a GED or high school diploma or college diploma.
- All students must have a valid social security number as well (this is needed for the state exam)
- All students must fully complete the enrollment forms.
- Tuition and registration fees must be paid at the time of enrollment and received no later than three (3) days before the first class.
Once you obtain your license, you will need to renew it, know the Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements, and Renew your Real Estate Salesperson License with us!
To achieve success in a real estate career, it is necessary to have a high level of organization and have the tools that today simplify the work of the real estate agent.
Start your journey with Tristar Academy. To stand out in the real estate sector, obtaining the best real estate education. We keep optimizing the courses to provide a better service for realtors and future agents.